clipped from www.comune.rimini.it
Anagrafe - Carte d'identità
Via Caduti di Marzabotto 25 - 47900 Rimini
da lunedì a venerdì 8.15-13; giovedì 8.15-17
Saturday, December 22, 2007
clipped from www.comune.rimini.it
CARTA d' IDENTITA' :
* essere residenti nel comune di Rimini;
Italiani non residenti :
clipped from www.rebtel.com
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
KB931573: corregge un problema che genera richieste di
KB929391: rilasciato dal colosso per rilevare e "bloccare" le
Monday, December 10, 2007
- figure out what are the goals the new machine must meet.
- Rendering faster: CPU
- Better video and games graphics: GPU
- LCD monitor
- faster and cheaper RAM
- OSX86 Leo compatible
- Create the knowledge from web sources and put down on a wiki
- Collect all the hardware required
- find best prices on shopping search engine (kelkoo, froogle)
- look for special offers in trusted sites
- search for offers in stores nearby
Technorati Tags: hardware, make
Then in REGEDIT, under HKEY_CURRENT_USER, rename the Solidworks' entries folder.
Next time Solidworks is loaded a new entries' folder has being created with defaults values: now i need to test it out looking for further crashes.
In case of registry entries to be blamed for crashing Solidworks
Sunday, December 09, 2007
QoS is short for "Quality of Service". This is a relatively broad subject that can be implemented in a number of different ways. Note that a complete QoS solution includes a technique and application for all of the following needs:
Traffic Classification Priority Queuing Bandwidth Management (Reservation and Rate Limiting)
clipped from en.wikipedia.org
clipped from portableapps.com
Mozilla Firefox®, Portable Edition is available packaged with Mozilla Firefox 3 Beta 1, allowing you to test all the latest features in the upcoming version without disrupting your current Firefox installation. Please note that Firefox 3 Beta 1 is a developer preview release of Mozilla's next generation Firefox browser and is being made available for testing purposes only. If you're looking for the stable version, please head to the Mozilla Firefox, Portable Edition homepage.
This tool can be used to effectively estimate the maximum anticipated latency
for BDP/RWIN calculations. In order to do that, we recommend using a larger
number of hosts than the default 5, and a larger packet size (since larger
packets tend to have a bit higher latency). Then, as an estimate of your maximum
anticipated latency, rather than using the Maximum RTT, use the average RTT,
multiplied by two.
VirtualDub is a video capture/processing utility for 32-bit Windows platforms (95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP), licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL). It lacks the editing power of a general-purpose editor such as Adobe Premiere, but is streamlined for fast linear operations over video. It has batch-processing capabilities for processing large numbers of files and can be extended with third-party video filters. VirtualDub is mainly geared toward processing AVI files, although it can read (not write) MPEG-1 and also handle sets of BMP images.
Select a subtitles file under Windows or Linux
You can then select the subtitles file by clicking the
Browse button. You can also set a few options like
character encoding, alignment and size. The delay option allows you to delay
the subtitles against the video if they are not in sync. If they are
not at the same speed, you might also want to adjust the subtitles
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
2_every citizen should sign up as they should go vote for elections
3_every citizen must browse the site at least once a week
4_digg-like system manages items posted daily by parliament and private citizens.; items that make the way up to the main page should be considered by representatives and public.
5_ all systems must be under encrypted protection.
Technorati Tags: politics, democracy
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Saturday, September 08, 2007
Technorati Tags: windowsXP, Howto, UI
Sunday, August 12, 2007
so far I found wikis the best replacement for word docs as they are actually made for collaborations.
Meanwhile typing I'm trying out PBwiki.com; they offer wysiwyg editor and many plugins for chatting, calendar and so on
Zoho wiki doesn't have plugins but a nice sidebar housing navigation, recent changes and most important a wiki's links index sorting out all links posted in the wiki.
Writeboards, a BaseCamphq.com satellite service, does what the name suggests; there's nothing about advanced features and wysiwyg editor; but Writeboards are even embedded in Basecamp project therefore easier to access from project homepage.
But this post was about online project managment so, here they are:
Basecamp has all the features but not specific date/time settings for tasks and i don't like how render the overview and upcoming activities.
Zoho just lacks an embedded wiki to be quite perfect; i like how task, milestones and dashboard are organized, like in a real Gantt. they also offer private forums and meetings manager in the 'social' side.
Goplan seems programming oriented but it is well packed for anyone; the important limitation on free accounts is 4 team member while others give unlimited.
my personal choice combines projects.zoho.com to keep up with tasks and people, with PBwiki.com to track progress, report, knowledge base.
Powered by ScribeFire.
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Ranma 1/2 season 3 episode 2
Ranma 1/2 season 3 episode 3
Ranma 1/2 season 3 episode 4
Ranma 1/2 season 3 episode 5
Ranma 1/2 season 3 episode 6
Ranma 1/2 season 3 episode 7
Ranma 1/2 season 3 episode 8
Ranma 1/2 season 3 episode 9
Ranma 1/2 season 3 episode 10
Ranma 1/2 season 3 episode 11
Ranma 1/2 season 3 episode 12
Ranma 1/2 season 3 episode 12 alternative #1
Ranma 1/2 season 3 episode 13
Ranma 1/2 season 3 episode 14
Ranma 1/2 season 3 episode 15
Ranma 1/2 season 3 episode 16
Ranma 1/2 season 3 episode 17
Ranma 1/2 season 3 episode 18
Ranma 1/2 season 3 episode 19
Ranma 1/2 season 3 episode 20
Ranma 1/2 season 3 episode 21
Ranma 1/2 season 3 episode 22
Ranma 1/2 season 3 episode 23
Ranma 1/2 season 3 episode 24
Powered by ScribeFire.
Sunday, June 03, 2007
Season 2 episode 2 English dub "School is no place for horsing around"
Ranma 1/2 season 2 episode 3
Ranma 1/2 season 2 episode 4
Ranma 1/2 season 2 episode 5
Ranma 1/2 season 2 episode 6
Ranma 1/2 season 2 episode 7
Ranma 1/2 season 2 episode 8
Ranma 1/2 season 2 episode 9
Ranma 1/2 season 2 episode 10
Ranma 1/2 season 2 episode 11
Ranma 1/2 season 2 episode 12
Ranma 1/2 season 2 episode 13
Ranma 1/2 season 2 episode 14
Ranma 1/2 season 2 episode 15
Ranma 1/2 season 2 episode 16
Ranma 1/2 season 2 episode 17
Ranma 1/2 season 2 episode 18
episode 18 alternative #1
Ranma 1/2 season 2 episode 19
Ranma 1/2 season 2 episode 20
Ranma 1/2 season 2 episode 21
Ranma 1/2 season 2 episode 22
Saturday, May 26, 2007
Sunday, April 29, 2007
- Let's start with a smaller one Callwave, that is, just a little widget for Google homepage, yahoo!, vista and apple. It's just works! it's fast and easy: first time need a small registration procedure with a code delivered to your phone, then your msg from callwave will look like coming from your usual number, but i sent a msg with max char allowed by callwave but has been splitted up into 3 sms. they have a free plan up to 5 sms a day but a still struggle for more... meanwhile the people at Callwave are working on a premium version able to send more sms.
- https://zyb.com/ plays a role in the syncing thing, making possible store remotely all contacts, calendar and messages from most Nokia phones. It's useful the ability to add contacts from the web interface and import your Google calendar into Zyb, then sync it with your phone to have your gcal events show up in the standard calendar application in Nokia's phone. U can even send your SMS to a back up service number which take care of all your data and stores everything in your account. Just a complain is the lack of SMS editing and export function, that is, could be useful put down text through the web interface, export and send by the phone; then export as plain text locally as personal archive, but the overall concept and design has been made easy to use and reliable.
- When talking about international calls here I found out many services, some weird, some just to difficult to keep up with, but most of them still require a phone and a computer with network in the nearby the get working; the basic is making international calls cost as local ones. Jajah simply asks u to put in the web interface your number and friend number, click call and wait ringing your phone: still need a computer with network in the nearby. Rebtel instead assign a rebtel number to your contacts, thus using these numbers to call friends and let apply just local fares.
- Next for Skype lovers here a way to stay in touch with your contact there on the run: an interesting app for smart phones named soonr, that by the way sync hard disk content creating an access through mobile client. With Soonr the home computer acts as private phone operator forwarding calls on skype, so needs a computer running skype; pay to phone your skype account from the mobile.
here a list of JS for Gmail:
- Gmail Macros
- Gmail Colorizer
- Gmail Filter Assistant
- Gmail Header,Navigation and Ads Switcher
- Gmail Customize
Next im gonna talk about anonymous remailer as an option for private anonymous communications; the tools needed are a PGP crypto utility and a public key from a remailer service. First type in your msg and add a header with destination address and encrypt this text with remail public key; then send this encrypted text to the remailer which will take over the email decrypting and sending without any tracks in the header. This way there's lack of replying ability but is the safer method. Otherwise there're Pseudonymous remailer which simply takes away the email address of the sender, gives a pseudonym to
the sender and sends the message to the intended recipient (that can be
answered via that remailer). (source: wikipedia)
next there are not so useful tools but still worth of mention like mailboxes without any password required, that is, public mailboxes handy when not want to put your email in a registration form but still have the ability to check and register. plus it's a smart way to gives away 'your' email to people you don't fully trust, can even think a nick in the very moment you write it down for someone!
Last, whenever wants to keep secrets, as not spreading your mail to not intended fellows, a tool comes in aid: ever heard about Mission:Impossible? hehehe yeah self-destructive email! U set up time count-down like 30 sec then the email when opened by recipient lasts after 30 seconds! firing up through an animated GIF! it works converting text into a GIF hosted by bigstring servers which triggers as u set up. people at bigstring.com offers a way to keep editing ability even on sent emails.
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Rediscover how reading news
Tuesday, January 02, 2007